KANSAS CITY MARATHON
10’ x 10’ exhibit space draped with 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape
6’ table, linen, 2 chairs and a trash can
7”x 44” two line, black on white identification sign with company name and booth number
Standard electricity and WiFi are available if needed
Exhibitors will also receive:
Your company’s logo posted on Kansas City Marathon Sponsor Page – this logo will link to your website
Social media promotion from the Kansas City Marathon
Acknowledgement and exposure for your company through our monthly Kansas City Marathon newsletter
If you are interested in having a display at the Health and Fitness Expo, please complete and submit the vendor application below. If you have other questions or require additional assistance, please contact Dave Borchardt.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All displays must be fully set up and operational by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 17, 2019. Exhibitor also agrees to be open and staffed between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on October 17 and between 11:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. on October 18.
2. Booths must remain assembled until 8:00 p.m. on October 18. Booths must adhere to departure time on October 18 as specified by the Greater Kansas City Sports Commission (GKCSC). Any items left in the exhibit hall after the departure time will not become the responsibility of the GKCSC.
3. As a part of our green initiative, exhibitors are strongly discouraged from using Styrofoam of any kind, including Styrofoam cups, plates, containers or other packaging.
4. Exhibitor agrees not to sublet exhibit space.
5. Exhibitor agrees that booth space could be changed by show management upon extenuating conditions.
6. No refunds will be made to any Exhibitor who fails to occupy the space.
7. Exhibitor agrees that electrical wiring or installation shall be done only by the electrical contractor employed by the event management company or convention center space.
8. Exhibitor agrees that the GKCSC reserves the right to reject or restrict exhibits.
9. Exhibitor agrees not to cause damage to the building or booth equipment or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by show management.
10. Exhibitor agrees that no exhibitor shall have authority to incur cost or liability for or against the GKCSC. Exhibitor shall pay all costs pertaining to moving in and moving out. Exhibitor shall be liable for all damages which he may cause to the building, or otherwise in connection with his exhibit.
11. Exhibitor must provide a certificate of insurance which includes: worker’s compensation, comprehensive general liability and property damage, independent contractors, personal injury, and blanket contractual liability. The above must be evidenced by a Certificate of Insurance with a 30 day notice of cancellation provision to the holder and supplied to the GKCSC at least 15 days before the exhibit date. This certificate should list the Greater Kansas City Sports Commission as an additional insured.
12. Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility for loss, theft or destruction of goods or for personal injuries to himself, his employees, agents, representatives, or visitors and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless, GKCSC, members of the marathon committee, sponsors and volunteers, and all other officers, directors, employees, agent affiliates and representatives against all claims, losses and damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney fees arising out of or caused by Exhibitor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of exhibition premises or any part thereof.
13. Exhibitor agrees that in the event due to war, fire, strike, government regulation, public enemy or other case, the show or any part thereof is prevented from being held, is cancelled by management, management, in its sole discretion, shall determine and refund to the applicant his proportionate share of unused funds.
14. Exhibitor agrees not to promote any national running events/races that may be coming to Kansas City (Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon series, etc.), as these races could potentially have a negative impact on locally owned Kansas City races.
15. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that projections of attendance are estimates only, and that no guarantees regarding attendance are being made.
16. Exhibitor acknowledges the following restrictions: No confetti or glitter. No drones. No carts or pallet jacks will be permitted on the historic marble floors of Union Station that do not have non marking white wheels. NO carts or pallet jacks with black tires or metal will be permitted on the floors. NO substitution carts will be provided. No taping on the floors permitted in any area of Union Station. Any equipment placed on the historic marble floors of Union Station, including but not limited to tables, chairs & furniture must have safety rubber plugs on the feet of each piece or equipment will not be permitted in the hall. No helium balloons are allowed inside of Union Station.
17. Each Exhibitor is bound in all respects by these Terms and Conditions. Exhibitor must bring to the notice of all agents or contractors it employs each of these Terms and Conditions as may affect such agents and contractors, and any claim arising from the failure of the Exhibitor to give such notice shall be the sole responsibility of that Exhibitor.
18. Violations of these Terms and Conditions may result in the forfeiture of exhibiting space, without Refund, at management discretion.